Thursday, February 25, 2010

3rd time is not a charm..


So, we all know the story of Joseph Smith. The one where he prayed and asked Heavenly Father if he could allow Martin Harris to see the Book of Lehi. The Book of Lehi was the first 116 pages of the manuscript for the Book of Mormon that were lost. Well Heavenly Father told him no. So he asked again and Heavnly father once again, said no. So Joseph Smith had the odacity (could be spelled absolutely wrong) to ask him AGAIN, and this time Heavenly Father told joseph to do as he pleased I guess, well I am sure that is not exactly what went down but it is pretty close. Anyway, Joseph went and showed Martin Harris and what ended up happening...? the manuscript was lost! To get to the point of my blog, when Heavenly Father answers your prayers, and he most definitely will (maybe not to your liking but it will always be the right thing), listen to him, dont think that you are different than Joseph because anyone who does not listen to Heavenly Father is not being smart:) Anyway, I have a testimony of answered prayers. It is amazing how much insight you gain from having a child. We are so blessed to be a part of this gospel. and the moral of the story, listen to your Heavenly Father the 1ST time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Heather! Thanks for following my blog. I'm glad you are part of this blog world, I love it! Congrats on going to the temple. It's an amazing place to go for peace and find answers. I'll be reading what you post!

    ReplyDelete