Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rough Day.

Ethan was up from 3:15 until 4:45 last night. first time since he was 2 months old. it was wretched because Adam has been out of town since monday and will not be back with us until tomorrow night! I do not know how single mothers/parents live. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband that helps me so much. So today.
.Woke up at 8
.Took the cats to the pound at 10
.Went to the gym at 10:30
.Picked Ethan up at 11:30
.Got home at 12 and put Ethan down for a nap
                       now what still needs to be done...
.do the dishes
.vacuum the whole house
.Do 5 loads of aundry
.Pack for Ethan and I
.Get over this lame bronchitis, it has been 2 weeks.

its gonna be a long day but i look forward to seeing my husband tomorrow night. he makes everything better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! That totally sucks. I'm glad you'll be getting to see him soon, though.

    P.S. I miss you:(

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete