Sunday, May 23, 2010

funny things.

Does anyone else get hot flashes during pregnancy? had a major one in church today, had to pull up my long dress, take off my overcoat and fan myself with a birp rag whileere drinking water out of my 1 gallon jug that i lug around with me everywhere i go. what joys. Ethan tooted loudly about 3 times in gospel principles and everyone was laughing ha ha. and ladies. if your kid is playing or talking that is fine, but if there are sleeping babies in the same room, please be considerate. also if your kid is screaming and slamming things against doors take them out even if there are not kids sleeping but exp if there are. sheesh. my baby is very fat. ha ha. cellulite everywhere he is 5 months old and in 12 month clothing. poor guy is gonna have a hard time this summer in the heat of bakerfield (if it ever comes) what beautiful whether it has been. please DONT go away :)

5 comments:

  1. Today we had a heat wave in STL and I was fanning myself during RS as if the world was ending for real it was hot. I feel ya. Pregnancy hot flashes are awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mandy, how can i see your blog? it wont let me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandycoffey.blogspot.com? it shouldn't be private.... or we have jojoandmansy.blogspot.com which is more like what WE do, the mandycoffey one is just random ramblings and crafts i do

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhahah. Oh the joys of pregnancy. Good for Ethan for being so huge! I sure hope Jadyn shoots up there soon. I'm running out of newborn clothes.

    ReplyDelete