Saturday, May 22, 2010

Soccer..







So going back to my high school days. soccer was everything to me. it was what i did, i was good at it, i loved it (correction - love it), it was a release. i find myself going back there. my husband and i are on an indoor soccer team. as immature as it sounds it is one of the best hours of my week. when i step on the court, there is nothing else, my worries go away, my sickness goes away, i am not a fat, pregnant, sick mom at those moments i am just me. but i think that is where i go wrong. what is "me"? isnt "me", or yourself, what your life is. the definition of me right now is. married to adam sargeant (the most caring and understanding husband that has ever walked the earth, as well as the most patient and loved father. he can make ethan go from screaming/crying to pure laughing in about 2 seconds, and the moment his dad gets home he wants him he grabs his face, pulls him in and open mouth kisses him), mother of ethan sargeant (5 month old hunk who makes me laugh and smile and love and have pure joy on a daily basis), mother of soon to be either haley james/jane sargeant or jacob scott sargeant, or both if adam gets what he wants :) sometimes i am so ungrateful for what i have. i want to live in the past when i have a better present than i could have ever hoped for. why do we do that as humans? we want things that will never be and struggle to realize that you could never possibly ask for more than you have already been blessed with. heavenly father knows what he is doing, his plan is perfect. satan is good at what he does. please go away

2 comments: